What is Ireland’s Hidden Heartlands? Located in the heart of Ireland, stretching from Leitrim to Limerick and around the River Shannon. Beautiful country and a gentle pace of life await all who visit this beautiful region of Ireland, lets take a look at some of the highlights:
1.The Beara Breifne way
2. Lough Boora Discovery Park, County Offaly.
3. Lough Derg way
4. Cavan Burren, County Cavan
5. The Shannon Blueway, County Leitrim
6. Portumna Castle and Gardens, County Galway
7. Arigna Mining Experience, County Roscommon
Time to uncover the heartbeat of Ireland!