Local and passionate guides, culture,stories & beautiful scenery-
Let Ireland take your breath away!
Join Wild N Happy on our amazing Celtic Voyage tour that brings you to the very Edge of Europe and discover a landscape dotted with dramatic coastlines, cultural secrets, wild ecological wonders and amazing adventure experiences. This 6-day tour comprises the best that Ireland has to offer. Jump on board!
Our Celtic Voyage tour commences in Dublin. Dublin, Ireland’s capital city is served by the country’s largest international airport. Our super comfy and modern Wild N Happy bus brings us to Killarney in the south west to experience the wonders of Ireland’s wild Atlantic coastline. Maybe you have heard about Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way?
We will take you off the beaten track to explore stunning panoramic views of dramatic coastlines, unique towns and villages full of vibrant colors and Gaelic culture, the roar of the wild Atlantic Ocean and amazing activities such as kayaking on the Lakes of Killarney, hiking on the Ring of Kerry and Dingle, exploring the impressive Cliffs of Moher and rock climbing in the wild Burren before visiting the bohemian capital of Ireland, Galway city, and then returning to Dublin.
Jump aboard the Voyage experience and unlock your Celtic spirit with a unique discovery of Ireland’s Wild Atlantic coastline.
DAY 1: DUBLIN TO KILLARNEY
Your wild adventure starts off in Dublin, Ireland’s capital also known as the Fair city. Our direction is south to Killarney and the Kingdom of Kerry.
That afternoon, you have the opportunity to relax, wander around this beautiful town or take a cycling or kayaking adventure exploring its spectacular national park, which is famed for being the first national park to be created in Ireland and still to this day the largest. The town offers a wealth of historical and cultural points of interest.
- Included: Travel Pass to Killarney.
- Accommodation: There is a choice of hostel, B&B’s and hotels in Killarney.
- Activity Options : Kayak on the Lakes of Killarney, take a cultural tour of the Gap of Dunloe, climb Ireland’s highest mountain, Carrauntoohil, take a cycling tour of the Killarney National Park.
- Free : Explore Killarney National Park or experience Killarney’s vibrant shops and cafes.
DAY 2: THE RING OF KERRY DAY TOUR
Today’s adventure takes you off the beaten track to unlock the real beauty of the world famous Ring of Kerry. Considered one of the most beautiful destinations to explore in Ireland, the Ring of Kerry offers dramatic landscapes of wild rugged coastline, golden beaches, glistening lakes, picturesque villages and spectacular mountain ranges.
Even better, we will take you on an incredible tour of the spectacular Valentia Island where you can delve into its incredible history and heritage, explore its magical setting on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean and if you are lucky get a glimpse (weather permitting) of the dramatic Skellig Islands (Star Wars famed).
After a well earned bite to eat, we slowly make our way back to Killarney stopping off at many spectacular viewing points to learn of their historical importance and the opportunity to take that picture that will ensure an everlasting memory of paradise.
- Included: Ring of Kerry Day Tour
- Accommodation: There is a choice of hostel, B&B’s and hotels along the Ring of Kerry.
- Activity Options: Coasteering, Bray Head Walking Tour, Valentia Island Cycling Tour, The Skellig Experience.
- Free: Explore the Ring of Kerry’s wild nature and many quaint towns and village.
DAY 3: DINGLE & SLEA HEAD
Dingle is our destination today, as we explore this dramatic and beautiful peninsula that is filled with archaeological and historical wonders. Our first stop off is at Inch beach, famous for being the place where an inch is actually three miles long and where we take a short stroll along its golden sands and watch long rolling waves that come crashing ashore.
Once aboard we head due west to the edge of Europe, also known as Slea Head. Feast your eyes on breathtaking scenery of wild rugged coastline, golden beaches and the magnificent Blasket Islands.
We continue our journey around this rich and vibrant peninsulas exploring its vast Gaelic culture and learning a cupla focal (some words) in Irish along the way. We will also visit Dingle town, a picturesque fishing town that is famed for Fungi the dolphin who has been a local for almost 30 years before making our return journey to Killarney.
- Included: Slea Head Tour
- Accommodation : There is a choice of hostel, B&B’s and hotels in Dingle Town.
- Activity Options : Sea Kayaking, Fungi Boat Tour, Surfing and Blasket Island Visitor Centre.
- Free: Explore the Dingle Way and its many beautiful villages along the way.
DAY 4: KILLARNEY TO THE CLIFFS OF MOHER
Leaving Killarney we make our way north along the edge of Europe to the spectacular Cliffs of Moher in County Clare. Before heading to the Cliffs of Moher we will stop off in Lahinch, a famous surfing spot, for a bit of fresh Atlantic air and a bite to eat.
Then onwards to the ‘must see’ wonder of Ireland, the Cliffs of Moher. Stretching for almost 10km, this amazing spectacle will capture your eyes and imagination as you gaze out in awe of its impressive setting.
Take the opportunity to explore the fantastic interpretation centre that will show you how this marvellous creation was shaped by nature’s hand and learn about its unique geological makeup.
We overnight in Doolin village, a great place to experience great traditional music sessions,fantastic seafood and of course meet the locals.
- Included: Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre
- Accommodation : There is a choice of hostel, B&B’s and hotel in Doolin.
- Activity Options : Surfing, Rock Climbing and Abseiling, Caving, Kayaking and Aran Island Tour.
- Free: Explore the Burren Way and its unique landscape.
DAY 5: THE CLIFFS OF MOHER TO GALWAY CITY VIA THE BURREN
This morning you get the chance to enjoy a sleep in, relax in the tranquility of Doolin village or if you feel up to it why not take an amazing adventure. Surf, rock climbing and abseiling or explore the amazing Burren landscape and its unique ecosystem.
We depart at 2 PM, heading due north in search of the Bohemian capital of Ireland, Galway City.
Along the way, cast your eyes over the remarkable moonlike terrain of the wild Burren and the Atlantic waves that roll into jaws of Galway Bay. That evening take the opportunity to sample Galway’s famed culinary delights and lively atmosphere.
- Included: The Burren Tour
- Accommodation : There is a choice of hostels, B&B’s and hotels in Galway City.
- Activity Options: Sea Kayaking, Connemara Day Tour and Aran Island Tour.
- Free: Explore and experience the vibrant streets, cafes and pubs of Galway City.
DAY 6: GALWAY TO DUBLIN VIA CLONMACNOISE
The morning is yours to explore Galway City before taking our return journey to Ireland’s capital city, Dublin. You have the time to wander its bustling streets, hang out in some of Galway’s lively cafes, take in the wild Atlantic air on its waterfront or do some last minute souvenir shopping.
We depart at 2 PM, taking the road back east, crossing the River Shannon on route to the fair city of Dublin. We will take one last magical stop to Clonmacnoise, a mid 6th century Early Christian site founded by St. Ciarán.
Afterwards, we jump aboard one last time, towards Dublin, where we will say our fond farewells.
We really hope you have had an amazing time exploring some of Ireland’s most unique destinations and remember Ireland is now forever your home away from home.
- Included: Clonmacnoise Visitor Centre
- Accommodation : There is a choice of hostels, B&B’s and hotels in Dublin City.
- Activity Options : Dublin City Tour, Guinness Store House, Trinity College, Glendalough National Park.
- Free : Explore Dublin’s amazing historical places of interest and experience its colourful cafes and bars.